7th March 2022
By Leanne Flynn
RFL. SL. Rhinos v Hull FC. Thurs 8th Oct. © MATTHEW MERRICK PHOTOGRAPHY
We are currently looking to recruit a full time Finance Administrator to work within our Finance Department, the role holder will report to the Finance Office Manager and will be based at Headingley Stadium.
Working flexibly within our small Finance team (of four), you will process all customer related financial transactions for group organisations in an efficient and timely manner.
Main Areas of Responsibility for role include:
- Credit Control
- Processing slow or doubtful debts through a systematic process
- Develop relationships with customers and colleagues and liaise with Heads of Department
- Process and resolve customer queries
- Ensure efficient cash collection, produce monthly statements and report the current Aged Debtors to internal stakeholders
- Creation and validation of customer accounts
- Review (Corporate) sales batches for completeness & accuracy
- Process and distribute all invoices to customers
- Reconcile and process inter company and recharge invoices
- Set up payment terms and process scheduled payments including direct debits
- Prepare monthly statements and distribute
- Systems and Analysis
- Become the point of reference for all CRM and sales order processing queries
- Set up new products, events and deferral profiles on CRM and Accounting software
- Reconcile event booking reports to invoicing and financial reports
- Ad hoc Inter departmental business CRM analysis and reporting
- Develop a comprehensive suite of process notes
- Event Day duties
This role would suit a candidate who has proven experience in a credit control and sales ledger environment and has strong IT skills, preferably with knowledge of Microsoft D365 CRM. The successful applicant must have excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week, with a requirement to work Home match days which may fall on weekends or evenings. The salary for the role is dependent on your skills, experience and current qualifications. Full training and opportunities for professional development will be provided.
To apply, please send your covering letter and full CV and with salary expectations by email to Sarah Tate – [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 12noon on Friday 18th March 2022