Every individual’s goal and risk-taking capacity is different. Hence, it is crucial to start by setting one’s financial goals and having a diversified investment portfolio to help achieve them. This enables one to have a balanced approach towards fulfilling one’s financial goals. While some investors may opt for taking higher risks for higher returns, there may be many more who aren’t comfortable doing so and want to achieve their life goals with minimal risk of being impacted by short term volatility.
Here’s something that can help these investors or even those investors who are looking for a balanced investment portfolio.
#YehBhiSahiHai campaign by Bajaj Allianz Life showcases just this. Irrespective of your need you can achieve it by investing in guaranteed return plans. The campaign gives life to the true nature of Guaranteed returns Plans – ensuring fixed returns to ensure you achieve your Life Goals, successfully!
Investors with a low risk appetite can opt for such investment plans and can pick the preferred option suitable for them. The additional advantage of picking a Guaranteed Returns Plan from a life insurer is the life cover that every investor gets. The dual advantage makes them truly value-packed. They are also simple to understand life insurance plans as the return is already known from the start of the policy. This makes it easier for investors to envisage the corpus at the end of the policy term and thereby plan for their life goals, accordingly.
Benefits of Guaranteed Returns Plans:
- Works as Insulator: Protects financial goals from being affected by situations such as stock market volatility and fluctuating interest rates.
- Second source of income: By choosing the right guaranteed plan, you can supplement your regular income with returns from these plans that will enable you to achieve your Life goals.
- Additional benefits of Tax saving and Life cover: Life cover can help policyholders protect their family and dependents, financially, in case of untimely death. Besides this, these plans also allow you to save tax up to Rs 1.5 lakh under Section 80C of Income Tax Act 1961, subject to provisions stated therein. You can avail tax benefits not just on the premium paid but also the benefits received from the plan.
- Balanced Portfolio: Suitable for people who invest in market-related funds as it helps them balance their overall portfolio by diversifying their assets.
- Lock Returns: Suitable for those who want to lock returns today amidst fluctuating interest rates.
Bajaj Allianz Life has a range of guaranteed return plans which are suitable for different life stages. You can choose products like Bajaj Allianz Life
POS Goal Suraksha
which is a non-medical plan. Or opt for their recently launched plan, Bajaj Allianz Life
Assured Wealth Goal
, which gives you a guaranteed income for up to 30 years.